Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is an outdated browser. Due to security vulnerabilities we do not support it. To have the best browsing experience, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
Aloxy is looking for a Customer Success Manager with a keen interest in helping our customers to discover our Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) offerings. Do you want to join our team working on introducing next generation technology to the major global energy companies?
Aloxy (www.aloxy.io) is a young tech company that builds a modular industrial IoT solution for the process and chemical industry consisting of devices, wireless communication, a IIoT platform and integration with customer systems. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency, to automate processes and to deliver actionable insights into industrial operations. Our initial product-line offers a unique solution for manual valve monitoring and additional devices are in development. Aloxy is a spin-off of Imec andUniversity of Antwerp.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will add value to both the customer and Aloxy. A customer success manager ensures that customers can work successfully with the IoT solutions they buy and that the use of those solutions contributes to the achievement of their strategic goals.
At the customer, you are the main point of contact during the entire customer journey. You teach customers how to deal with new products, offer support and proactively look for ways to work better, smarter and add value.
In Aloxy you are the one who knows the customer best. As a result, you can identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities and propose relevant solutions. You work closely with customer support to improve our services however customer support solves problems that have already arisen. You will rely on your problem-solving and anticipation skills to prevent issues.
Additionally, you will give product developers input about the actual wishes and needs of the customer. And you work in close collaboration with sales, marketing, and support to broaden and deepen the customer relationship.
You will be tasked to reach out to potential internal customers as well as increasing awareness within different locations of existing customers.
On a daily basis, you will be:
· Build relationships within customer accounts;
· Discover the needs of the customer to maximize the value of our solutions;
· Know where the customer is now and where the customer wants to go and making sure we do our best to make that possible;
· Manage and track the customer journey;
· Occasionally travel to customers around the globe;
· Support the customer to roll out and scale up our solution;
· Pro-actively react to customer problems/ anticipate on preventing problems.
What we are looking for
· You perform well in a dynamic team and enjoy the spirit of a startup company;
· You work independently and know how to prioritize your time and strategic actions;
· You are a good listener and pro active
· You are eager to learn and like a challenge;
· You are persistent and willing to go the extra mile;
· You are customer focused and able to build long term relationships;
· You are able to interact at different levels in complex international organisations;
· You can discuss topics like wireless networking, IoT deployment, and architecture options with customers at a detailed level;
· Experience in Oil & Gas or chemical industry is a plus;
· Fluent in English, verbal and in writing.
What you can expect
We offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will be working on the latest IoT technology in the heart of Antwerp. Out of our headquarters in The Beacon, theIoT hotspot with a marvelous lookout on “De Schelde”, you will join a team of passionate and crazy developers working on next generation technology for industrial environments. Our current customers are the major global Oil & Gas andChemical companies who are starting to implement IoT solutions, and you will be directly involved with their international teams.
Aloxy is a growing organization, this will allow individuals to grow into management roles or into different specialist roles. It is a unique opportunity to be part of creating anew organization.
As an employer, Aloxy will offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package including extra legal benefits, a pension plan and flexible working hours.
Are you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, please contact Frank Gielissen, CCO at Aloxy, email@example.com