Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is an outdated browser. Due to security vulnerabilities we do not support it. To have the best browsing experience, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
Aloxy is looking for an Outside Sales Manager with a keen interest in helping our customers to discover our Industrial Internet of Things(IoT) offerings. Do you want to join our team working on next generation technology?
Aloxy (www.aloxy.io) is a young tech company that builds a modular industrial IoT solution for the process and chemical industry consisting of devices, wireless communication, a IIoT platform and integration with customer systems. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency, to automate processes and to deliver actionable insights into industrial operations. Our initial product-line offers a unique solution for manual valve monitoring and additional devices are in development. Aloxy is a spin-off of Imec andUniversity of Antwerp.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible to promote and help our customers to understand and integrate our IIoT solution within several countries. You will be responsible for the full range of products and depending on the requirements of the customer define the ideal architecture to integrate our solution. Initial focus is on our manual valve position application however new devices (e.g.,Temperature) will be added to the portfolio shortly.
You will be tasked to reach out to potential customers as well as increasing awareness within different locations of existing customers.
On a daily basis, you will be:
· Reach out to potential customer to present the total Aloxy solution
· Work together with the "customer succes manager" to develop global key accounts to scale up;
· Participate in events to promote Aloxy
· Involved in discussions with new customers in a technical - commercial role;
· Develop and execute an aggressive area sales plan, prioritize customers and countries;
· Travel frequently within Europe to visit customers, events and potential partners;
· Interact with marketing to further develop content and marketing materials;
· Interact with the development team to feed and prioritize the roadmap.
What we are looking for
· You perform well in a dynamic team and enjoy the spirit of a startup company;
· You work independently and know how to prioritize your time and strategic actions;
· You are eager to learn and like a challenge;
· You are persistent and willing to go the extra mile;
· You are customer focused and feel comfortable in cold calling, minimum 5 years of outside sales manager experience;
· You are able to build relationships and develop new customer accounts, proven track record of growing a sales network;
· You can discuss topics like wireless networking, deployment, and architecture options with customers at a basic level, knowledge in IoT is a pre;
· Experience in Oil & Gas or chemical industry is a pre;
· Fluent in English, verbal and in writing.
What you can expect
We offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will be working on the latest IoT technology in the heart of Antwerp. Out of our headquarters in The Beacon, the IoT hotspot with a marvelous lookout on “De Schelde”, you will join a team of passionate and crazy developers working on next generation technology for industrial environments.
Aloxy is a growing organization, this will allow individuals to grow into management rolls or into different specialist roles. It is a unique opportunity to be part of creating anew organization.
As an employer, Aloxy will offer you an attractive compensation and benefits package including extra legal benefits, a pension plan and flexible working hours.
Are you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, please contact Frank Gielissen, CCO at Aloxy, email@example.com